Subject: Re: Re: Your submission for Estonian market – LANTON TECHNOLOGY ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "iso" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 05:36:46 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to confirm that products 07262-24-00122 and 07262-24-00139 are 
ordinary electronic cigarette devices, and whether this product type also 
does not meet the requirements of the Tobacco Law？

These are pictures of products：

07262-24-00122：

07262-24-00139：

Can you give some feedback？If you have any problem , you can contact us with 
this email:[email-masked].

Thank you for your time to check our email. Looking forward to receiving 
your email soon.
Your sincerely,

  _____

[email-masked]

From: ZENFILL Global <mailto:[email-masked]>
Date: 2025-02-19 09:46
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Fw: Your submission for Estonian market – LANTON TECHNOLOGY 
ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.

  _____

From: TA tpd <[email-masked]>
Sent: 27 December 2024 13:36
To: ZENFILL Global <[email-masked]>
Subject: Ed: Your submission for Estonian market – LANTON TECHNOLOGY 
ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that devices (For example, the products: 07262-24-00153, 
07262-24-00122, 07262-24-00139 ) notified by you for Estonian market through 
EU-CEG portal are not compliant with § 17(3) of the 
<https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/ee/502052024003/consolide/current> 
Tobacco Act, which implements Directive 2014/40/EU of the European 
Parliament and of the Council, Article 20(3)(a), the maximum capacity for 
e-cigarette cartridges or tanks, including empty ones, is 2 ml.

According to the 
<https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/ee/502052024003/consolide/current> 
Tobacco Act:

§ 17. Quantity of tobacco products and products related to tobacco products 
in sales packaging

(3) Nicotine-containing disposable electronic cigarettes and single use 
cartridges or tanks shall not exceed a volume of 2 ml.

In accordance Directive 2014/40/EU of the European Parliament, all 
cartridges or tanks – both filled and empty – must comply with the 2 ml 
limit. Point 38 of the preamble to this Directive states that maximum sizes 
for refill containers, tanks and cartridges should be set in order to limit 
the risks associated with nicotine.

Thus, taking into account both the limit of 2 ml and the title of the 
section of the Act regulating the quantity in the sales package, the 
addition of several cartridges or tanks to a single product exceeds the 
maximum quantity allowed in the sales package. The marketable volume of such 
an electronic cigarette is 6 ml, 8 ml, etc. depending on the number of 
cartridges or tanks. This restriction also applies to refillable 
e-cigarettes. A technically compatible refillable or built-in container 
shall be considered as a part of the device itself and its capacity shall 
not exceed 2 ml.

Your notifications have been placed in the list of non-compliant products.

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department

Republic of Estonia Health Board

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.terviseamet.ee> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

This e-mail is confidential and meant for use by the person named in the 
letterhead. Any use in any way or copying of it by a person not marked as 
the addressee thereof is prohibited. If you have got this e-mail by mistake, 
please notify of it the sender without delay and delete the received e-mail 
together with all its attachments.

Saatja: TA tpd
Saatmisaeg: reede, 20. september 2024 14:45
Adressaat: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Teema: Your submission for Estonian market – VAPEHUSET SCANDINAVIA AB

Dear Sir/Madam,

All your tobacco related products notified by you for Estonian market 
through EU-CEG portal are not compliant with § 81 (2) of the 
<https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/ee/502052024003/consolide/current> 
Tobacco Act and/or the notification has been found in breach with § 102 (1) 
of the 
<https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/ee/502052024003/consolide/currentt> 
Tobacco Act.

The Products contain ingredients with a taste/smell different from tobacco 
and/or menthol.

According to the 
<https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/ee/502052024003/consolide/current> 
Tobacco Act:

(2) The nicotine-containing and nicotine-free liquid shall not contain the 
following substances:

5) flavourings, except for the taste and smell of tobacco and menthol.

Your notifications have been placed in the list of non-compliant products.

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department

Republic of Estonia Health Board

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.terviseamet.ee> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

This e-mail is confidential and meant for use by the person named in the 
letterhead. Any use in any way or copying of it by a person not marked as 
the addressee thereof is prohibited. If you have got this e-mail by mistake, 
please notify of it the sender without delay and delete the received e-mail 
together with all its attachments.

Saatja: TA tpd
Saatmisaeg: teisipäev, 16. juuli 2024 11:55
Adressaat: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Teema: Your submission for Estonian market – VAPEHUSET SCANDINAVIA AB

Dear Sir/Madam,

Tobacco related products notified by you for Estonian market through EU-CEG 
portal on 21/06/24 and 28/06/24 are not compliant with § 81 (2) of the 
<https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/ee/502052024003/consolide/current> 
Tobacco Act.

Your notifications have been placed in the list of non-compliant products.

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department

Republic of Estonia Health Board

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.terviseamet.ee> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Estonia

This e-mail is confidential and meant for use by the person named in the 
letterhead. Any use in any way or copying of it by a person not marked as 
the addressee thereof is prohibited. If you have got this e-mail by mistake, 
please notify of it the sender without delay and delete the received e-mail 
together with all its attachments.